Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Shopping Cart: Net-A-Porter

So, I spend way more time than I should perusing my favorite online shopping destinations. Scouring pages upon pages for great deals and hidden finds, I thought I'd start sharing what's in my proverbial "shopping cart." Now, not every shopping cart addition leads to an actual transaction. I find it best to use the online "shopping cart" to let things simmer. Go back in a few days - a week, two weeks! - to see if these 'must have' items are still 'must haves.' Your opinions are greatly appreciated!


Kenneth Jay Lane necklace: I love the length of this piece and the fact that I can wear it with a low-V LBD to an evening event or with jeans and a slouchy white tee for day.










Carven sweater: I love high-waisted skirts (especially Miso0k's high-waisted knit skirts) and the idea of pairing this cropped sweater with a solid bright skirt is really tempting.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information much.
    I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    my page: cccam config

    ReplyDelete